Your access to and the use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and FAB are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. You may download, display or print information from this Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
2. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of FAB. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of FAB.
FAB neither warrants nor represents that your use of any materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with FAB. There will be occasions where FAB may use materials or images under licence or with the permission of a third party. FAB does not warrant or give assurance that any such materials may be used by other parties without the express permission of the authorized copyright holder.
3. No licence to or right in any copyright of FAB or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
4. FAB’s Internet site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of FAB and/or other parties. No licence to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of FAB and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
5. While FAB uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, FAB makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is". FAB accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, FAB will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. FAB also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. FAB reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. FAB accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of FAB, its divisions or any third party.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of FAB or its divisions and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
7. The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. FAB reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
8. Because FAB has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because FAB has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that FAB is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of FAB.
9. Although FAB may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, FAB is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. FAB will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing FAB to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. FAB may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
11 Links to this Site are permitted only to the home page. Deep linking is not permitted without the prior written consent of FAB.
12. Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of FAB is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of FAB is equally prohibited.
13. From time to time, new techniques may be developed by which third parties may, without authorization, utilize content, materials, images and other intellectual property from this Site. Although the individual technique may not be described within these Terms and Conditions, FAB expressly forbids such actions and declares that these are equally prohibited.